The Comedy Cow will not tolerate drunken behaviour and heckling of acts. Yourself, or in some cases your whole party will be asked to leave. If you want a drunk environment as opposed to a venue for comedy lovers then please look elsewhere. - These rules apply at all of our nights regardless of the venue!
At The Comedy Cow we want you to have a great night out and to make this the case for all the audience, we, like any comedy club have a few house rules:
• Do not interrupt the comedians or heckle unless the comedian has chosen to engage with you – people have paid to listen to the acts and not you!
• Do not turn up to the evening drunk or you will not be admitted (no refunds given)
• Switch off your mobile phone
• No excessive talking during the performances as it disrupts the performer and those sat around you
• No flash photography or video recording
• Stag and Hen groups are welcome only by prior arrangement
Make sure you are coming to The Comedy Cow to enjoy a night of comedy before you set out as the right audience makes for an unforgettable night as if the rules are repeatedly broken you may be asked to leave with no refund!