1.All conditions on this ticket are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises.
2. In the event of a breach of this contract by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
3. The promoter (The Comedy Cow) reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their representatives; admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the event.
4. All persons entering the venues may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly, cigarettes, vapes and no illegal substances or “Legal Highs” will be permitted into the site. Possession of either may lead to your ejection from the promoted event.
5. If you have any disabled access requirements please email@example.com, access to facilities is subject to availability and not guaranteed. Anyone turning up on the day without making prior arrangements may not be able to access our facilities if they are full to capacity.
6. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full advertised bill and acts perform at our events. This ticket is for an event and not a specific artist/band. The Comedy Cow Ltd reserves the right to change the bill or running times without prior notice.
7. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry into The Comedy Cow nights in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
8. Ensure all people part of your group are aware of The Comedy Cow 'House Rules' before entry.
9. The Comedy Cow works from licensed premise so you must be over 18 to attend. You might be required to show proof of age Photo ID.
10. Babes in arms cannot be admitted to the venue.
11. A booking fee is charged for buying tickets online or by phone. However, tickets purchased from the box office at The Comedy Store do not incur a booking fee.
12. If an audience member persistently interrupts a performer or if the heckling is vicious, racist, or in any other way offensive in our opinion we will take action to put a stop to it. In most cases this will firstly be a polite request for the offender to stop their heckling.
13. Ticket holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as members of the audience.
14. The Comedy Store conforms to the Data Protection Act 1998.
Comments and feedback are very important to us and help to improve the services delivered to all our customers. We encourage anyone who uses the services or facilities at The Comedy Store to comment on their experience and we will respond in a professional, consistent, accurate and honest wWebsite Security Policy
1. Our secure server ensures that your personal details stay personal.
2. How do you know if a web site is secure?
3. When asked to enter personal details such as your credit card number a secure web site will show a closed padlock icon at the bottom of your browser window.
4. Every credit card purchase you make on The Comedy Cow website is done through our Secure Server Technology. This provides many security features, including:
5. Authentication: this assures your browser that your data is being sent to the correct computer server, and that the server is secure.
6. Encryption: this encodes the data, so that it cannot be read by anyone other than the secure server.
7. Data Integrity: this checks the data being transferred to ensure it has not been altered.
Our online ticketing facility accepts:
Our secure server software encrypts information, ensuring that Internet transactions stay private and protecteday
COVID - 19
Things may look a little different
As we re-open The Comedy Cow to the public once more, our priority is to ensure the well being of all our staff and visitors. Some parts of our service have been altered to help you feel safe and comfortable during your visit. You may find you are queuing longer than usual and we ask you to be patient and to help our staff and other visitors by respecting social distancing and washing your hands regularly.
Ensuring your safety - What we are doing to make you and our staff feel safe . . . .
- Pods of 6 maximum (from up to 6 different households)
- Restricting audience numbers
- Providing timed entrance slots
- Providing hand sanitiser stations throughout the outdoor and indoor spaces
- Patrolling our site to monitor visitor activity
- Using one-way systems where necessary to enable social distancing for both inside and outside
- Carrying out enhanced cleaning throughout your visit
- Operating a paperless ticket and cashless system at the bar
In return, please show you care by . . . .
- Keeping to the arrival time you have booked
- Showing your ticket on a mobile device where possible
- Respecting the social distancing measures in place
- Following any one-way signs
- Washing your hands for 20 seconds after using our facilities and using hand sanitiser when necessary
- Supporting our staff by showing patience whenever queuing is required
- Bring your own chairs or rugs to sit on
- Respect peoples views behind you
- Pay with card where possible
- Please do not bring your own food and drink to the venue
Is there a bar?
Yes- alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks will all be served in plastic disposable cups, a one way system is in place to allow social distancing. Please do not bring your own food and drink to the venue
What if I’m unwell?
If you or anyone in your household is unwell, please do not visit The Comedy Cow. Your ticket will be valid for another event
All visits must be booked in advance
In order to enable safe social distancing in the performance area, we are reducing our visitor numbers and everyone will need to book in advance. Tickets will not be for sale on the door.
Is there sufficient parking?
There is ample parking onsite for public to maintain social distancing when arriving
They are not socially distanced, but I have to?
Remember everyone's circumstances and bubbles are different, all groups will be allocated following the specific guidance
Do I need to wear a face mask ?
At this point in time you are not required to wear a face mask unless you choose to.
Can I bring a gazebo or umbrella?
We will make sure you have sufficient cover should the heavens open, leave this bit to us, no need for you to worry.
What size pod will I have?
This is dependent on the tickets purchased and your bubble, up to 6 people from 6 different households will have the correct space to socially distance compared to a couple living together. Each pod will be socially distanced from the next
Are there toilets?
Yes there are male/ female and disability toilets in doors, social distancing must be respect
What happens if I forget my common sense?
Don't - we will ask you to leave until you found it