Things may look a little different
As we re-open The Comedy Cow to the public once more, our priority is to ensure the well being of all our staff and visitors. Some parts of our service have been altered to help you feel safe and comfortable during your visit. You may find you are queuing longer than usual and we ask you to be patient and to help our staff and other visitors by respecting social distancing and washing your hands regularly.
Ensuring your safety - What we are doing to make you and our staff feel safe . . . .
- Pods of 6 maximum (from up to 6 different households)
- Restricting audience numbers
- Providing timed entrance slots
- Providing hand sanitiser stations throughout the outdoor and indoor spaces
- Patrolling our site to monitor visitor activity
- Using one-way systems where necessary to enable social distancing for both inside and outside
- Carrying out enhanced cleaning throughout your visit
- Operating a paperless ticket and cashless system at the bar
In return, please show you care by . . . .
- Keeping to the arrival time you have booked
- Showing your ticket on a mobile device where possible
- Respecting the social distancing measures in place
- Following any one-way signs
- Washing your hands for 20 seconds after using our facilities and using hand sanitiser when necessary
- Supporting our staff by showing patience whenever queuing is required
- Bring your own chairs or rugs to sit on
- Respect peoples views behind you
- Pay with card where possible
- Please do not bring your own food and drink to the venue
Is there a bar?
Yes- alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks will all be served in plastic disposable cups, a one way system is in place to allow social distancing. Manor Fileds you can bring your own food. *Rufus Centre you can bring your own food and drink
What if I’m unwell?
If you or anyone in your household is unwell, please do not visit The Comedy Cow. Your ticket will be valid for another event
All visits must be booked in advance
In order to enable safe social distancing in the performance area, we are reducing our visitor numbers and everyone will need to book in advance. Tickets will not be for sale on the door.
Is there sufficient parking?
There is ample parking onsite for public to maintain social distancing when arriving
They are not socially distanced, but I have to?
Remember everyone's circumstances and bubbles are different, all groups will be allocated following the specific guidance
Do I need to wear a face mask ?
At this point in time you are not required to wear a face mask unless you choose to.
Can I bring a gazebo or umbrella?
You are able to bring an umbrella, the venues are outside in the elements, please dress appropriately, we will not be able to facilitate gazebos do to restricting views.
What size pod will I have?
This is dependent on the tickets purchased and your bubble, up to 6 people from 6 different households will have the correct space to socially distance compared to a couple living together. Each pod will be socially distanced from the next
Are there toilets?
Yes there are male/ female and disability toilets in doors, social distancing must be respect
What happens if I forget my common sense?
Don't - we will ask you to leave until you found it
What if an act cancels?
Line-ups are always subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control. You are purchasing tickets to a comedy show and not to see a particular comedian and as such tickets will not be refunded due to a change in line-up.
Refunds and Show Cancellations -
- In the event of any proscribed shut down of the venue, including both local or national lockdowns in advance of the show start, a full refund* or a transfer to a future date will be offered.
- In the event of the show being cancelled by the promoter, a full refund* or a transfer to a future date will be offered.
- In the event of the weather being too bad to stage the event (that is specifically a Met Office Amber or Red warning on the day of the event), a full refund* or a transfer to a future date will be offered. Please note Standard Ticket Seating is not covered and the event will continue in any other weather situation.
- In all other situations tickets are non-refundable.
*Excluding Booking Fee
© NOTE: Line-ups are always subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control. You are purchasing tickets to a comedy night and not to see a particular comedian and as such tickets will not be refunded due to a change in line-up.